Experiential Manager - Experiential Manager
Who is it
Il Experience Director ((Experiential Manager, Experience Manager) is a polyvalent professional figure who possesses specific skills for:
- Provide advice on Experiential Tourism
- Operate on your own by managing your own Experiential offers as an Organizer of Experiential Events, Manager of Experiential Tourism or Director of Experiences
- Il Director of Experiences has a deep knowledge of Cultural Heritage (material and immaterial), of the concept of experiential offer itself and of the knowledge necessary to conceive, design, implement and manage, even on his own, an experiential offer. It manages to reconcile the knowledge of Cultural Tourism and in particular of the Experiential Tourism with specific paths of unique experiences, based on human relationships, which allow to deepen the knowledge of local identity elements as well as to acquire multisensory experiences, also through direct participation in the activities which constitute the experiential offer itself.
Regulations and reference schemes
- European Qualification Framework (EQF)
- Recommendation 2009 / C 155/02 (European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training - ECVET)
- Law 4/2013 relating to non-regulated professions
- Reference Professional Standard: SP / TAECF / CP6: Experiential Tourism Operator - Requirements for knowledge, skills and competence (link to AIPTOC website)
This figure is also recognized by the Italian Association of Tourism Professionals and Cultural Operators (AIPTOC) authorized by Ministry of Economic Development (MISE) to release Certificate of quality and professional qualification of the Services pursuant to Articles 4, 7 and 8 of Law 4/2013.
- Director of Experiences
For the detailed program, costs and purchase methods, please refer to the website of the Training Center Centro Studi Helios
By the Helios Study Center