Food and Wine Tourism Manager
Who is it
The Manager of Enogastronomic Tourism is a professional figure who possesses specific skills for:
- Provide advice on food and wine tourism
- Operate on your own by managing your own food and wine offers as an operator of food and wine tourism
- The Enogastronomic Tourism Manager he has a deep knowledge of the national and regional food and wine heritage, therefore he will be able to identify the food and wine potential of a territory and contribute to the enhancement and tourist development of the area.
Regulations and reference schemes
- European Qualification Framework (EQF)
- Recommendation 2009 / C 155/02 (European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training - ECVET)
- Law 4/2013 relating to non-regulated professions
This figure is also recognized by the Italian Association of Tourism Professionals and Cultural Operators (AIPTOC) authorized by Ministry of Economic Development (MISE) to release Certificate of quality and professional qualification of the Services pursuant to Articles 4, 7 and 8 of Law 4/2013.
- Food and Wine Tourism Manager
For the detailed program, costs and purchase methods, please refer to the website of the Training Center Centro Studi Helios
By the Helios Study Center