H4: Heritage Events
The Heritage Events Project is one of the six sub-projects resulting from the larger "Heritage Project" its main objective is to promote the Cultural Heritage through cultural initiatives.
Summary of some activities carried out over the years
Contemporary art exhibition entitled "EMOTIONS AND LIGHTS" held in the premises of Palazzo Cosentini in Ragusa Ibla, from 12/06/2016 to 19/06/2016
- Sicily Heritage Award II ° edition
- International Photo Competition "Heritage Sicily 2014"
- Painting Competition "Sun, Colors and Lights of Sicily" - Ragusa 21-27 September 2014
- Sicily Heritage Award XNUMXst edition
- "Heritage Sicilia 2013" International Literary Competition - Ragusa award ceremony December 14th 2013
- Multimedia Week of the Baroque - Ragusa 8-14 December 2013. The event was made up of a series of initiatives:
- Baroque harmonies: Collective exhibition of painting having as a pictorial theme the baroque, its shapes and colors.
- Baroqueco and Multimedia: Photo exhibition and multimedia projections having as main topic the Cultural Heritage with particular regard to the Baroque and the monuments of the cities included in the Unesco Heritage list
- Photo exhibition and multimedia projections "Baroque and Multimedia"
- Painting Competition "Sicily and its Colors" - Ragusa award ceremony 21 September 2013
- Multimedia and photographic exhibition "Naturalistic Sicily" Ragusa 18.24 November 2013. Initiative included in the program of the National Program of the UNESCO week of Education for Sustainable Development 2013 (18-24 November) promoted and sponsored by the Italian National Commission UNESCO
2008 - Thesaurus Hyblaeus: Collaboration with the Soprintentenza di Ragusa for the organization of the exhibition “Thesaurus Hyblaeus: Glories, wrecks and precious memories " which saw 11 rooms of the Donnafugata Castle hosting archaeological finds and works of art from various municipalities in the province of Ragusa. As part of the event, the Centro Studi Helios has set up a multimedia projection room of the heritage of the province of Ragusa.
2008/2009 - Canicattini Bagni, within the XIV and XV editions of the International Jazz Festival "Sergio Amato" realization of multimedia exhibitions on the landscape and architectural heritage of the Hyblean territory
Multimedia Week of the Baroque: Ragusa Ibla - at Palazzo Cosentini from 3 to 9 June 2006 which saw some initiatives including an exhibition of traditional and multimedia art, a national painting competition on the theme of "Baroque Harmonies" and an interesting conference "The Conservation of Cultural Heritage. , of Baroque Architecture and the recovery of the Historic Center "
Sicily Heritage Award
Sicily Heritage Award
Award dedicated to anyone who, through culture, entertainment or his work, has contributed to the promotion of Sicily and its cultural heritage. The award was created and financed almost exclusively with the sole forces of the Helios Study Center. At present it is temporarily suspended pending better times. Here are some moments of the 2 editions made
List of the winners of the first 2 editions
Mimmo Cuticchio: Cantastore, actor and theater director;
Rita Botto: Singer, interpreter of Sicilian music and vocal tradition;
Lucia Sardo: Film and theater actress;
Giovanni Distefano: Archaeologist and director of the Regional Archaeological Park of Camarina.
Ray Bondin: Unesco Commissioner and expert in historical centers;
Grille and grille: Musical group of Alcamo;
Carlo Muratori: Singer, interpreter of Sicilian music and vocal tradition
Mimì Arezzo (to memory) historian and expert in local traditions;
2013: Tifeo and Jupiter
2013: Luna Lunedda and the Tarantella
2013: Giufà and Colapesce
2013: Honored Company
2013: Ray Bondin award ceremony
2013: Carlo Muratori exhibition and award ceremony
2014 Award: first part
2014 Award: second part