Qalet Marku Battery
Street View (if present)
Street View is only available with Google Maps.
Description

Qalet Marku Battery

Photo: wikipedia

Only a few remains of the ancient battery remain. Also known as D'Orbeau Battery,  it was built by the Order of the Knights of Malta between 1715 and 1716

Well entered in the register: National Inventory of Cultural Heritage of the Maltese Islands - National Inventory of Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands (NICPMI) 

01381              Fdalijiet mill-Batterija ta 'Qalet Marku / Qalet Marku Battery (Remains)

 

Go to Google Maps
Rate it (1 to 5)
0.000
Send a notice to the publisher
[contact-form-7 id="18385"]
Share