Church of San Paolino dei Giardinieri - Palermo
Street View (if present)
Description

Church of San Paolino dei Giardinieri - Palermo

Square of the Grand Chancellor. Erected in the sixteenth century. By the Confraternity of the Ortolani Refurbishment in the following centuries and restored after the bombings of 1943. It was transformed into a mosque.

Crypt.

In-depth study: Pietro Todaro: The subsoil of Palermo - 1988. Downloadable at the following ACCADEMIA.EDU address: https://www.academia.edu/6581858/Il_Sottosuolo_di_Palermo

Rate it (1 to 5)
4.001
Send a notice to the publisher
[contact-form-7 id="18385"]
Share